Conference Planner, One-On-Ones (LATAM)
The Gartner One-on-One Conference Planner serves as the primary resource to manage all the bookings for Gartner One-on-One meetings and Ad-hoc requests involving Gartner Experts. The One-on-One Planner is also responsible for calendar management, internal and external customer care, and providing a first-class attendee experience.
- Ensure an exceptional experience for all conference attendees having a One-on-One meeting with an Expert
- Set up the online One-on-One scheduling system for each conference, working with the program management team and content team to ensure the agenda is up to date
- Continuous capacity planning, ensuring expert resource is utilized effectively
- Work with the operations team on space requirements
- Manage team mailboxes ensuring all internal and external queries have been answered in a timely manner
- Partner with Research to confirm all One-on-One bookings are well aligned
- Manage all team meeting inquiries
- Travel to in person conferences and manage the scheduling desk and check-ins for all meetings
- Manage set up and monitor/support attendees during conference days via the mailbox and live chat tool
- Point person for Expert care both pre-conference and onsite, including comms and calendar management
- Build productive relationships with internal and external clients, helping to support and train Gartner associates on the scheduling system
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and maintain relationships with clients and team participants
- Adhere to expense management practices
- Help in the production of the Expert brochure which is shared with Marketing and Communications pre-conference and distributed at the conference
- Complete post conference debrief of the One-on-One Program, including expert utilization review, data analysis and verification
- Language proficiency in both Portuguese and English (Fluent)
- Must live in Irving, TX preferably, or Stamford, CT
- Must be a citizen of the U.S, Greencard holder or have a work permit that allows you to work in the U.S. We do not sponsor Visa.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience working in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Strong client focus and customer service skills
- Team player – reliable and accountable
- High sense of urgency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work issues through to resolution
- Attention to detail
- Communicative and collaborative
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, specifically excel and Outlook
- Competent Project Manager
- Ability to travel approximately 30-40% for travel to Global Conferences
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 47,880 USD - 75,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:81113
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.