What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role :
The Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in our success story at Gartner. Working in partnership with the business, you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for the organization. Working at Gartner, you will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do:
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff
- Understand Gartner's strategic imperatives and apply your recruiting expertise to address client needs.
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- 4-7 years’ experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80926
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.