About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we’re looking for:
As a Strategic Business Development Executive on the Strategic Accounts team, you’ll be partnering with senior executives at the world’s largest software vendors, to establish lead-generation programs which meaningfully drive growth of their business.
The successful associate will play a key role in driving revenue within the high-growth Strategic Accounts team. You’ll be responsible for building a pipeline, educating senior executives on Gartner Digital Markets’ solutions, and closing opportunities to overachieve revenue quota.
Why you’ll want to come to work:
- Identify the highest-leverage opportunities for Digital Markets’ suite of offerings within your territory of large, global software vendors
- Utilize black-belt discovery skills to understand business objectives, mission critical priorities and key initiatives
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities within software vendor marketing and sales teams
- Evaluate a prospective customer’s strengths, provide insights for areas where they can improve, and build trust-based value-added relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams and colleagues to ensure successful onboarding and campaign performance
- Master and consistently execute internal sales methodology, and demonstrate sales leadership through coaching and mentoring
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of proven consultative sales experience in technology (services or software)
- Proven, consistent success in your current and prior roles
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Be teachable and open to best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement. Be consistent at delivering results through perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Must be comfortable selling to, challenging and building trust-based, value-added relationships
- Professionally persistent while prospecting and managing senior-level relationships within large global enterprises
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic vision into their business
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
What you’ll find:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Hybrid environment with flexibility, remote work, Friday afternoons free, and more.
- New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Thursday Beer O’Clock.
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What are we:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80781
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.