US Benefit Analyst
The Benefit Analyst is responsible for administration of Gartner’s benefit plans and leave policies, and supports benefit program management, and serves as a subject matter expert to associates, HR, and managers. This role supports Gartner associates located in the Americas.
- Partner with Gartner’s third-party leave administrator, and internal partners (e.g., Legal, Payroll, HR, HRIS) to manage leaves of absence and workplace accommodations. Serve as primary point of contact for the associate throughout their leave or the accommodation review process. Leave programs includes disability, FMLA, State-paid leaves, parental leave, personal leave, military leave, and workers compensation.
- Manage assigned programs and benefits plans, including managing vendor relationships, integrations, invoices, communications, and issue resolution.
- Participate in and/or lead annual open enrollment processes, including, system readiness and testing, communications, associate presentations, events, and vendor coordination.
- Stay up to date on regulations impacting employee benefits and support compliance related initiatives.
- Support evaluation and implementing of new benefits programs, policies, and initiatives.
- Develop/update communications for associates and HRP to drive engagement and gain efficiencies.
- Provide oversight of day-to-day administration in Workday, partnering with HRIS to resolve issues and implement enhancements/new plans.
- Research and respond to associate and HR inquiries, including complex benefit plan issues.
- Support or manage special projects.
- 3+ years relevant experience administering U.S. benefit plans and/or administering leave of absence policies including FMLA, disability plans, state-mandated disability benefits, workplace accommodations, and workers compensation.
- Knowledge of Canadian benefits is a plus.
- Experience with Workday or other HR Benefit systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (e. g., v-lookups, pivot tables, if/then formulas); advanced proficiency a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 62,400 USD - 86,940 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80762
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.