Summary of the Role:
The DEI Associate Director of APAC will be a part of the Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Center of Excellence and will sit in a head office within the APAC region. This role will focus on development and management of APAC and India - wide initiatives in support of Gartner’s global diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and objectives. The DEI Associate Director of APAC will lead programming and bring connectivity across local teams.
- Oversee all DEI efforts within the region, providing direction and guidance and ensuring alignment to global strategy
- Partner with local business unit leaders to help develop and progress DEI objectives
- Collaborate with regional partners to tailor global programs, events and trainings to local context
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on trends and developments with DEI, and as a liaison to internal and external partners
- Local support for Employee Resource Group and Inclusion Council activities (approvals for ERG comms etc)
- Serve as the main point of contact for regional DEI reporting, indices, awards, partnerships, and provide content as needed
- Partner with local internal teams to overlay the DEI lens on regional policies, procedures and practices to embed equity and inclusion
- Based in one of countries included in the APAC region
- Previous experience with development and implementation of DEI strategies, and management of related programs within a Business Unit, Employee Resource Group or similar strongly preferred. All applicants should have a track record of interest and participation in DEI initiatives
- Comfort in structured gathering, analysis and presentation of qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to influence senior leaders and manage stakeholders to facilitate sustainable change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Gartner is committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement across all aspects of our business. We foster an environment of exceptional professional development to ensure each of us can reach our full potential. This includes embracing diversity and actively removing barriers to support inclusion, engagement and growth at Gartner. Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We are united in our mission and we work together to solve problems. In doing so, we operate at the highest ethical standards, with respect for all, across our associates, clients and communities. Learn more at https://jobs.gartner.com/inclusion
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80325
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.