Come shape the future. In a world of change, it takes a certain mindset to build business success. More than 15,000 clients worldwide rely on Gartner for actionable, objective insight, and our teams of thinkers and does know that staying curious is the best way to shape the future, for ourselves and our clients.Ready to step out of your comfort zone? Think Gartner big.
About this Role:
We are looking for a thoughtful Program Manager Manager to join Gartner’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team to help with key operations of our DEI Center of Excellence. We are looking for an self starting, action oriented and organized DEI Program Manager to help us deliver against Gartner’s DEI strategy and objectives.
What you’ll do:
Revised what you’ll do bullets:
- Partner with the DEI COE to support the development and operationalization of DEI initiatives.
- Collaborate with Internal Communications on the operations and publication of DEI Communications
- Manage the development of external reporting specifically, annual awards, CRR and DEI reporting) for global audiences.
- Develop reporting for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of DEI trends, KPIs, and other initiatives.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support tactical and strategic decisions.
What you’ll need:
- At least 3-5 years of proven operations management or program management experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders, internal and external, at all levels of the organization through effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to quickly understand and distill data (quantitative and qualitative), and analyses into prioritized insights and action plans
Who you are:
- Collaborative, with the ability to quickly build and foster relationships
- A strategic thinker, one that can think critically and iteratively about problems, solutions, and implementation plans
- A highly effective communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at flexing to different communication styles and engaging with stakeholders at every level.
- Execution focused to ensure we are delivering on our DEI Center of Excellence strategic priorities.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80204
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.