Barcelona, Spain or Egham, UK Client Success Associate Internship Summer 2024 (2025 Graduates)
About Our Internship Program
We offer world-class training, professional development and unlimited growth potential. Here, you won't just grow your resume; you'll develop invaluable skills to excel today and build a meaningful career for tomorrow. Our internship program allows you to get hands-on experience at a global, growing enterprise. While building your network, you will join global internship experience events, have opportunities to volunteer, hear from senior executives, and be mentored by leadership.
The Gartner Client Success Internship is an encompassing, dynamic and challenging 10-week program that will give you the opportunity to work with Gartner stakeholders and clients. You will utilize quantitative and qualitative techniques to review data, problem solve and find solutions that help our clients make the right choices.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in client interactions and calls to learn to manage relationships with a variety of client stakeholders in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices. Ensuring clients are successful in the utilization of their Gartner subscription, resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure we deliver significant value to clients.
- Work on team projects and initiatives to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs.
What You Will Get:
- Extensive support: work closely with and learn from colleagues, mentors, and managers.
- Make an impact: the ability to do meaningful real-life work and learn executives’ priorities and opportunities.
- Meet great people: collaborate with like-minded, goal-oriented peers and mentors who are always there to help.
- Be empowered: join an organization that allows associates to reach their full potential in an environment where everyone has equitable access to opportunities.
- Have fun: socialize with other interns around the globe.
- Fuel your future: develop your skill set as you look ahead to your future career.
What You Will Need:
- Enrollment in a bachelor’s degree, able to intern during summer 2024 for 10 weeks and graduate within a year of completing the internship by 2025.
- Degrees in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, Product Development, or Business are preferred.
- Leadership and/or work experience to supplement strong student achievement.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills; A passion for problem solving & working with clients.
- A results-based, goal-focused mindset with a natural curiosity, demonstrated by extracurricular involvement in clubs or community.
- Fluency in English & one of the following: Arabic/Dutch/French/German/Italian/Norwegian/Spanish or Swedish.
#internships #LI-AG5 #LI-WK1
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:80046
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.