About the role:
Gartner’s Consulting business is an extension of Gartner’s industry-leading IT Research. From CIOs, to leaders in business and government, we help Gartner clients across enterprises translate insights into transformational actions and achieve their mission-critical priorities. Leveraging the breadth of Gartner’s resources, Consulting is growing rapidly, with unlimited potential to continue expanding our impact across our client base.
Gartner Consulting helps clients execute their most strategic initiatives through deeper, extended, project-based work. Typically, this spans our clients’ mission critical priorities, across all industries and sectors, including:
· Digital Acceleration and Transformation
· Enterprise Enablement
· Big Data and Analytics
· Applications Rationalization
· Cloud Strategy and Transformation
· Sourcing and Ecosystem Optimization
· Contract and Cost Optimization
· Security and Risk Management
What you’ll do:
Our Consulting Associate Directors and Directors are responsible for project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management. You will manage programs, support teams, serve as a subject matter expert, and advise clients on both big-picture and tactical matters, focusing on enabling a wide range of business outcomes through technology.
What you’ll need:
- Entrepreneurial mindset as you will be one of the pioneers building Gartner’s Value Realization capabilities
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery and sales/solutioning support capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extensive Program and Project Management experience (A PMP is a big plus)
- Experience working in multiple program delivery models including waterfall and agile
- Working understanding of business architecture, process architecture and technical architecture
- Strong stakeholder management tools and skills
- Working understanding of business finances and the ability to build basic business cases with our clients
- Experience driving programs with multiple IT solutions
- Experience working with consulting clients
- Experience driving change management throughout strategic initiatives
- A deep understanding of technology in both the business context and CIO/CTO context.
- An ability to inspire and motivate professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds towards a common goal.
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide constructive/ corrective action when needed.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems. Must adapt Gartner frameworks and methodologies to strike at the heart of a client’s most pressing business challenges.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- 5-8 years of professional experience
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 116,000 USD - 164,220 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:79953
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.