What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
As an ideal candidate, you would support the conference team by ensuring swift execution and strategic thinking to aid client retention and business growth while delivering world class service aligned with Gartner’s global standards. A qualified candidate is process-driven, analytical, can multi-task, and takes pride in their work while being able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and collaborative environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of 1-3 specialists/planners.
- Mailbox Management and Stakeholder Management.
- Ability to make decisions on complex inquiries, reducing the need for further escalation to leadership roles.
- Identifies and leads opportunities to optimize response templates, process documents, and exception criteria to respond to inquiries more effectively and efficiently.
- Performs data quality audits, investigations, and remediations, as well as leverages data to structure problems, analyze performance, uncover insights, and generate compelling presentations.
- Provides data entry, administrative, configuration, contract reviews, contract processing, and process support for Gartner Conferences, while aligning appropriate resources, documenting plans, and tracking timelines.
- Leads ad-hoc project requests and assignments, while continuing to provide quality assurance testing, and updating of documentation/training guides.
- Interacts with conference attendees and Gartner associates while onsite at a conference to troubleshoot challenges; both remotely and onsite across all conferences globally.
- Up to 20% of travel to provide support onsite as determined by Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience: 7+ years of experience working with operational/sales/administrative procedures, customer support platforms, troubleshooting and customer service management
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities: Able to solve complex problems, think creatively, collaborate cross-functionally, and use data to tell a story. Exceptional escalation management skills are a must.
- Drive / Passion: You are passionate about experiences, communications, and delivering uncompromising quality. Self-motivated & accountable, with a high level of commitment to responsibility.
- Communication skills: You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator capable of complex client and stakeholder communications, while managing contract/business rule challenges and concerns.
- Leadership: You’ve demonstrated a proven track record of excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and customer service skills with the ability to provide proactive coaching to direct reports and peers.
- Influence: You must demonstrate a high level of collaboration and strong negotiation skills.
- Organization skills: Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:79922
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.