About the role:
Enterprise IT Leaders (EITL) is an executive-level advisory service that delivers expert insight and guidance tailored to each member's context and most critical initiatives. EITL comprises 7 domains that cover areas within IT: Applications, Data & Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure & Operations, Program & Portfolio Management, Security & Risk, Sourcing & Vendor Management.
Gartner’s Executive Partners, who specialize in one of these domains, equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice, and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
What you will do:
- This is a predominantly home-based role, where you will operate as an individual contributor managing your own desk and other administrative tasks; you will be delivering value to your client portfolio in a virtual manner.
- You will manage a portfolio of around 30 client members, typically Software Engineering or Enterprise Application leaders, from Fortune 1000 organizations and government agencies.
- As their Executive Partner, you will be delivering value using your real-world experience supported by Gartner resources through monthly consultations, expert insights, peer experiences and decisioning tools.
- As someone who has previously been in their shoes before, you will use your knowledge and expertise, to coach and mentor your clients on critical initiatives and challenges for today and tomorrow.
- Collaboration is key: You will work closely with several internal Gartner teams to ensure value is delivered; these can include Sales teams, Analysts, Client Managers, and your peers across other service delivery.
- This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability to build trust and deliver value.
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities is key.
What you will need:
- 15+ years’ experience, including 10+ years as a Senior / Directory Leader for a Fortune 1000 company.
- Experience in executive level roles within consulting, sales or customer facing positions is an advantage.
- Expertise approaches such as:
- Digital Transformation
- Building Compelling Business Cases
- Business Value Realization
- Transforming Solution Delivery (Agile, Devops, Design Thinking)
- Customer Experience (Sales, Service, Digital Commerce)
- Improving Developer Productivity
- ERP Transformation Initiatives
- Implementing and Managing Cloud and Integration Platforms
- Organizational Design, Operating Models and Governance
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:79889
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.