What you’ll do
As an Account Manager, you will partner with existing Gartner clients with a focus on driving new business by leveraging our internal subject matter experts to address their most critical priorities. Simply, you’re the face of Gartner and “the go to” for information. By becoming a trusted advisor to your clients and prospects, you’ll identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion as well as driving net new business.
Your role will also include:
- Partner with C-level executives to enable them to advance & execute their mission-critical priorities
- Collaborate and leverage Gartner subject matter experts to drive value to your clients
- Own your forecasting and planning of your ANZ-wide territory on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing the deal
- Attend our world class renowned conferences and liaise with clients/prospects and learn from industry leading keynote speakers
What you’ll need
Gartner has a comprehensive academy to ensure you are set up for success, beyond that we are seeking the below;
- Previous sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Ability to be a quick learner that enables you to pivot in complex environments
- Collaborative approach that contributes to the team and our wider business
- Coachability and willingness to take on feedback
- Exceptional communicator
- A drive to succeed and advance your sales career
- Accountability and goal-oriented mindset
What we Offer:
Our people are the most valuable asset, so we invest in you from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits. These include:
- “Virtual First” Hybrid environment with a focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Programs to fast-track your career progression and personal development
- Wellness programs (AIA Vitality) to keep you healthy and active
- Company funded healthcare plan for you and your family
- Annual 5k (USD) contribution towards professional development & study allowance for pre-approved courses
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), to foster diversity, equity & inclusion
- Company match contributions for charity and volunteer days
- Upfront annual leave and additional birthday leave
- 16 weeks primary carer parental leave, 4 weeks secondary carer parental leave after 1 month of service
- Uncapped commissions & industry- leading accelerators for unlimited earning potential
Why consider Gartner as your next career move?
- Fortunes Worlds Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
- Forbes Best Large Employers 2022
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:79799
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.