Gartner is searching for a Show/Event Producer to work on Gartner’s virtual and live global corporate conferences. As the Show/Event Producer, you will lead in delivering the planning, pre-production, and execution of multiple complex conferences and projects within Gartner’s Production Experience & Marquee Content Team. A successful Show/Event Producer allows presenters and facilitators to provide outstanding presentations and learning experiences while you manage the virtual platform technology (or onsite crew for in-person events). A successful candidate will also thrive in a quick moving environment with strong attention-to-detail. In this role, the Show/Event Producer will provide customer-centric production services and overall support at the highest level possible for our clients and presenters.
What you will do:
- Produce Town Halls, Sales Kick Off events, and other conferences (i.e. All Company Meeting, Incentive Events), leading the overall event from concept to completion, for both in-person and virtual experiences
- Troubleshoot technical challenges with presenters and participants for virtual shoots and virtual events
- Work with platform vendors as needed for systemic problems
- Manage interactivity within the platform, including breakout rooms, chat, polls, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, from multiple departments, to support internal/corporate events and client facing keynotes from inception through to delivery for both in person and virtual events
- Leverage best practices to lead virtual and in person conference production planning processes
- Lead and manage video assets, presentation graphics, backgrounds, etc.
- Attend/lead pre-production and onsite and virtual global meetings, which may be out of hours at times
- Effectively engage at every level of the organization and across multiple departments
- Guide key stakeholders through the process and become their trusted partner
- Communicate with stakeholders globally and confirm all requirements for all delivery of assets including best virtual platform, graphics, audio, and all creative media components
- Prepare internal and external written briefing documents for clients, vendors, and team implementation
- Ensure the content produced meets the needs of the key stakeholders
- Understand and uphold Gartner’s brand with all assets created, which includes managing creative partners and vendors accordingly
- Meticulously track the budget and expenses
- Create and manage all show documents (i.e., production schedules, shoot schedules, show flows, etc.) while knowing how and when to flag and at-risk milestones
- Prepare and manage rehearsals and rehearsal schedules while thoroughly understanding the requirements of each venue and team
- Lead offsite, onsite, and virtual rehearsals with key stakeholders, which requires the ability to seamlessly partner and lead highly valuable relationship, such as C-Level management
- Oversee virtual and in person crew schedule and running order documents through pre-production and onsite
- Thoroughly debrief and document completed conferences and projects while focusing on best practices for continuous growth and improvement
- Participate in meetings with team and key stakeholders and track action items
- Collaborate with internal/external partners and vendors on the production of visual assets
- Proactively engage with team to pursue process improvements
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience managing in person and online events with beginning to end understanding of virtual conference/event production that involves the advanced use of interactivity tools and content creation
- Expertise in virtual platforms (i.e. Intrado or similar) with backend use including, event set up, records/captures within the backend tool, and basic editing (i.e. cuts, add-in graphics, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working and communicating with C-Level/senior leaders required
- Live Event or Agency experience desirable
- Global experience preferred – US & Canada, LATAM, EMEA, APAC, Japan, and China
- Excellent interpersonal skills - team player who works well with others, together reaching challenging goals under very tight deadlines
- Client focused - superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to internal and external audiences
- Effective leadership, organizational, project, team and time management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 54,000 USD - 84,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:78317
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.