Senior Analyst, Global Retention Programs
About this role:
Senior Analyst, Global Retention Programs, Emerging Market is the regional program lead of Gartner Global Retention Programs team. They will work alongside our Sales and Service & Delivery teams to provide support, advisory, and business insights to ensure our Gartner’s largest clients receive a strong return on their investment. They will drive impact through strategic projects to achieve key business objectives (retention, growth, early-renewal rate, etc.) and improve the regional business performance.
What you will do:
- Own and implement the global retention program in Emerging Market (India, Gulf and South Africa) region.
- As a strategic partner and subject matter expert, work with sales and service team to help mitigate risk, identify growth opportunities, and problem-solve on the largest regional accounts.
- Create strong business case, provide relevant Gartner best practices and resources to secure the business.
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative analyses for senior regional leaders to help solve business challenges and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement the solutions and drive actions as one collective.
- Identifying, piloting, and leading innovative approaches to optimize and streamline Global Retention Program
- Achieve 85% retention on account coverage area and growth 10 points higher than company average.
- Drive early renewals, long term (Multi-year) business and adaption of our most strategic products and services
- Improve CV growth from use of the Impact Assessment, client value statements, and delivery of High Value Engagements to decision makers
- Make recommendations and drive initiatives that ae measured by material long-term performance improvement.
- competence-based relationships with sales and service team (which is verified via their feedback)
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent; Masters a plus
- Relevant experience solving challenging business problems through analysis.
- 3+ yrs of business experience preferred, ideally working with retention strategy and account priorities
- Demonstrated ability to create quantitative and qualitative business analysis and develop clear business strategy.
- record of using interpersonal skills to gain momentum and an ability to work collaborate with a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management, able to influence and coordinate resources from different organizations.
- Ability to listen, understand from the audience perspective and communicate efficiently
- Ability to synthesize ideas into simple, concise statements and clearly present and articulate ideas
- Strong ability to work on complex problems and manage cross-functional projects or programs
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Power BI, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:78159
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.