Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Lead Generation / Sales Support
- Daily Client Inquiry mining for potential leads.
- Qualify leads directly with Sales channel (MSE, LE, GE) Size, Scope, ‘access to the power’ before escalating to VP’s as an investigating opportunity on Salesforce.
- Produce sales and marketing materials, creating marketing emails and providing succinct wordage for AE’s for ad-hoc client situations under the guidance of VP and management.
- Support campaign management for client attendance at Gartner Conferences
- Support selected number of VP’s with Gartner Sales territory management, meeting scheduling, identifying/targeting/monitoring key accounts for potential opportunities.
- Be the main “go to” person for all departmental Inquiries from internal groups: Sales (GTS/GBS), EXP, EITL, Research Board, CSO and Gartner Research
- Other ad-hoc and strategic project initiatives as the needs arise
- Salesforce CRM System - helping to keep territory pipeline up to date for biweekly reporting/forecasting
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Increased qualified leads
- All levels of Gartner associates across all business groups
- External relationships; Clients, Prospects, CIOs, Line of Business Leaders, Technology Professionals, Marketing Organizations, Associations, Candidates, Recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years work experience in a Lead Generation / Customer Services role preferred.
- Experience working in the technology sector preferred but not essential.
- Expertise in brand journalism, editorial content creation, and integrated marketing techniques a plus.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Self-starter and innovative thinker required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (ability to create pivot tables and vlookups)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Interest or experience in an IT related industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and a willingness to think out of the box
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. Certain locations in the United States require job postings to include a reasonable estimate of the base salary range and/or a general description of benefits and other compensation applicable to the role. For this role in those locations, the base salary range for new hires is:
California Annualized Base Pay Range: 84,000 USD - 96,600 USD
Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:78053
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.