Job Title: Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
About this role:
Assist teams with measuring operations for quality and speed in our ongoing continuous improvement efforts. Work with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and define key performance indicators (KPI) to transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of the business The BI Analyst will use data analysis and visualization tools to monitor and improve processes and systems in cooperation with the internal Subject Matter Experts.
What you’ll do:
- Solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Analyze large quantities of data, developing meaningful dashboards to provide C-Suite/senior leadership with insights to inform critical business decisions.
- Understand multiple internal areas and company initiatives to investigate and resolve issues raised or identified.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand Salesforce CRM-Analytics functional requirements and prepare TCRM/CRM-A technical solutions.
- Use emerging technologies to find strategies/solutions that enhance business productivity.
- Develop/Perform/Provide reporting and detailed analyses with the goal of improving processes and systems cross-functionally to ensure sustainable scalability of data.
- Project manage complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing.
- Work in close alignment with other professionals to investigate noncompliance.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years business/analysis experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, finance, computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Experience creating data flows, recipes and complex Dashboards (binding) within Salesforce CRM-Analytics required.
- Experience in Building, Maintaining and Migrate TCRM assets in Salesforce ecosystem required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Experience with Power BI highly preferred.
- Ability to understand the data and its underlying processes and draw meaningful conclusions from the results.
- Excellent ability to understand business processes.
- Exceptional analytic skills and attention to detail with a strong ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & effective listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in proactive manner.
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Strong critical thinking or “creative problem solving” skills.
- Ability to research and implement new processes and programs to work towards automation and efficiency improvements.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77985
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.