About the team:
Gartner for Infrastructure & Operations Leaders (G4I&O) is an executive-level advisory service within the broader Gartner Executive Technology Services Product Suite that delivers expert insights and guidance tailored to each client’s context and most critical information and cyber security initiatives.
Gartner’s Global Executive Partners team specialize in Infrastructure & Operations (I&O). We equip I&O executives with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
What you will do:
- You will manage a portfolio of 25-30 clients, mostly in Infrastructure & Operations AND/ OR partially in Enterprise Architecture, reporting to CIOs, from global Fortune 1000 organizations and government agencies, from ANZ and SEAK.
- As their Executive Partner, you will be delivering value through regular briefings, virtual workshops, roundtables, webinars and by attending relevant Gartner events, etc.
- As someone who has previously been in their shoes before, you will use your knowledge and expertise, along with additional Gartner resources and research, to coach and mentor your clients on critical initiatives and obstacles for today and tomorrow specifically within the I&O and sometimes, Enterprise Architecture space
- Collaboration is key: You will work closely with several internal Gartner teams to ensure value is delivered at both pre-sale and after-sale stage; these can include Sales teams, Analysts, Client Managers, and your peers across other EITL domains.
- This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability to build trust and deliver value
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities
- This is a predominantly home-based role, where you will operate as an individual contributor managing your own desk and other administrative tasks; you will be delivering value to your client portfolio in a virtual manner
What you will need:
We’d love to talk to you if you have:
- 15+ years’ experience with a primary focus in an executive Infrastructure & Operations leader role within a Fortune 500 company
- Modern technical skills and subject matter expertise at strategic level, such as:
- Infrastructure and Operations strategy and governance
- Cloud computing
- Infrastructure Platform Engineering
- Cost Optimization
- Digital Workplace
- Security and Risk - I&O focused
- Experience and expertise with modern Infrastructure & Operations key initiatives and methods.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
It will be preferred if you also have below experiences or skillset:
- Successfully demonstrated consulting, sales or coaching skills at executive level
- Solid knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts
Enterprise Architecture (EA)
Building and leading an effective business outcome driven EA program
IT portfolio management and modernization
Federated enterprise architecture in larger organizations
Key technology/solutioning areas such as Cloud, AI, CX, agile, composable architectures
Architecting platforms (think Amazon, eBay, Uber, etc. as business enabling platforms)
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Health Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Tuition Reimbursement Program and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77971
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.