About this role:
Are you intellectually curious and motivated by ideas? Do you want to create research products that are widely used by executive leaders worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India-based Program Manager to join our Content Innovation team. This opportunity gives associates an exposure to the full range of leadership-level strategic and management topics. This role will be with Content Innovation team and help leaders in executing critical innovation initiatives such as Provider Information Portal & Multi-language support strategy. These initiatives help Gartner create rapid, high-value client research and insights. These initiatives help Gartner create rapid, high-value client research and insights. Associate must be intellectually curious and have the desire to quickly develop “generalist” knowledge. The role is a key feeder to careers reaching the highest levels of the firm.
What you will do:
- Learn, execute, and document defined process around Research initiatives like Provider Information Portal & Multi-language support strategy
- Work individually to explore and problem-solve team’s business challenges and own outcomes
- Interview MQ/CC and other content type authors for common questions/challenges
- Document data used (what data and how) to support vendor/product evaluation research (other than MQ-CCs)
- Eavesdrop on new processes as we pilot them, and create documentation.
- Research and organize materials -Explore/find and index existing MQ/CC/MG methodology guidance in preparation for rewrite project
- Develop strong understanding of Gartner content portfolio, and how each content type address key challenges.
- Embrace and drive continuous process improvements, knowledge sharing, best practices within the team and cross team collaboration with Methodologies & MA teams
- Explore/find and index existing MQ/CC/MG methodology guidance in preparation for rewrite project.
- Contribute to creation and communication of guidelines for experts, change management
- Analyze large data sets to identify patterns and generate actionable insights
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, UK and Australia as a part of global research initiatives.
Who you are:
We are looking for creative, analytically strong, articulate and self-motivated individuals who would like to develop a strong knowledge of the terrain along with building consultative problem-solving skills. Unlike management consulting, investment banking, or law, our strategic research positions do not depend on a special appetite or aptitude for sales or business development. Our search for talent is centered, without exception, on the ability to run deep on a logical, philosophical, or economic problem and resurface with rigorous original insight. Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Ability to independently work on variety of tasks, juggle multiple projects and problem-solve hindrances and execute to completion.
- Ability to identify analyze large datasets and identify patterns to generate actionable insights.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders, spread across geographies to drive projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to organize information logically.
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking and managing work under ambiguity/uncertainty (e.g., changing factors, limited information)
- Good knowledge across disciplines within the IT industry, vertical markets, major vendors, products or solutions
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve.
- Master's (MBA,MTECH, business studies, economics etc.)
- 5 years of business analysis, research and/or management consulting experience
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on the job learning
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77885
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.