About the role:
To efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in the ‘Global Talent Lab’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions, thus becoming industry experts.
As an Associate Principal Research Analyst aligned with Midsize Enterprise (MSE) CIO Team, you will deliver advice and support the creation of thought leading content in Financial Management and IT Procurement for Midsize Enterprise CIOs, through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research and analysis regarding IT Technology Finance, and Procurement for Midsize Enterprises along with Sourcing and Vendor Management Best Practices.
- Support the creation of practical tools like RFPs and provide guidance in response to shifts in the market (ex. Inflation, Pricing…)
- Identify opportunities to contextualize existing research for the unique requirements of our Midsize Enterprise Clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of how MSE CIOs differ in their financial management and IT procurement practices to inform internal and external engagements.
- Respond to client questions and deliver high-quality, actionable advice through a variety of media and delivery methods including teleconference and video conference.
- Write high quality, clear, actionable research documents on defined topics while adhering to assigned timelines and deadlines.
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these assigned research areas, through individually motivated research activities and peer collaboration.
- Proactively work with Gartner Sales and service organization and deliver outstanding sales support to retain and grow the business.
- Actively participate in research community meetings as needed to discuss research issues and collaborate effectively with peers.
What you’ll need:
- Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges
- 3+ years’ experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline; with specific experience in IT Procurement, budget review, audit, financial controller, and experience.
- Adept in analyzing and synthesizing data, identifying trends and patterns, and applying frameworks in support of research thought leadership.
- Skilled at distilling complex concepts into concise advice, and successful at developing and defending research positions.
- A self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively within a matrixed, multicultural global team.
- Display executive presence and immediately establish credibility with Chief Information Officers, IT Leaders and occasionally Chief Financial Officers.
- Be eager to learn existing CIO tasks and identify new responsibilities and practices to guide our MSE CIO clients to be effective in their Role.
- Be proactive in learning from both inside and outside expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT investment and procurement landscape.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77746
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.