What makes Gartner Corporate Marketing a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and design the most effective programs to profitably meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
About this role:
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to fill a role on our Experiential Marketing team. This team is responsible for the strategy, logistics and execution of virtual sessions for Gartner prospects. These virtual programs have become pivotal to the organization during this period of disruption as virtual experiences is what now unites professionals. Our virtual sessions target prospects across the marketing funnel with the goal of converting those prospects to clients. The ideal candidate has a process and detail-oriented skill, who is highly collaborative, works well independently, is agile, can work in a fast-paced environment, is comfortable analyzing data and has a passion for optimizing experiences. This role will report to the Marketing Program Manager who is responsible for the operations and optimization of virtual programs.
What you’ll do :
- Join Gartner’s leading analysts and advisors to host public live virtual sessions that showcase their research and insights to thousands of professionals
- Execute and host live virtual sessions, including reading from a script, introducing the presenter, providing audience instructions, covering promotional announcements and operating the 3rd party webinar platform
- Arrange new content on our webinar platform and gartner.com
- Collaborate with Marking Program Manager to analyze program data and identify program benchmarks and bright spots
- Collaborate with Marketing Program Manager to find areas of optimization within program operations and/or promotional channels including email and social media
- Collaborate with Marketing Program manager to identify innovations and propose pilot opportunities
- Provide presenter access details for scheduled sessions, ensuring the success of our events through detail accuracy and collaboration via our tracker
- Collect PowerPoint presentations from presenters and provide them with final versions
- Request, add and edit standard virtual event instructional and promotional slides for presentations
- Edit scripts to align with virtual event details and promotions
- Upload presentations and promotional slides to virtual sessions platform
- Communicate with our sales teams and prospective clients on their inquiries and requests
- Manage promotional email requests and become liaison to partners in Digital Marketing
- Provide key metrics and analysis based upon our event data for individual sessions
- Update registration reports on daily basis and send weekly notifications to stakeholders
- Manage preparatory sessions for our sessions with team members and internal/external presenters
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Experience with virtual platform content preferred
- 2-3 years of marketing, operations and/or related experience
- Experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Google Drive
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and proven attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
Who you are:
- Project Manager mindset who can juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Process-oriented individual that looks to maximize efficiencies in new or existing procedures
- Someone who is both independent in handling their responsibilities yet willing and able to collaborate with others
- Analytical mindset that can delve deep into metrics and data to find the narrative behind the numbers
- Someone who likes an engaging and swift atmosphere that is deadline-dependent and always on the move
- Comfortable working US EST morning hours and in a remote environment
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77620
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.