About this role:
Talent Lab is Gartner’s signature program targeted at high potential early-to mid-career research talent that has had tremendous success globally. This program is designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth, wherein associates will gain on-the-job experience, education and exposure to Gartner best practices and research methodologies. We’re seeking a Team Manager to lead a team of 4-6 research associates with direct line responsibility for talent development, stakeholder management, and long-term growth of the program.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of researchers responsible for delivering client facing research, and insight generation in partnership with functional leaders, and SMEs.
- Rapidly advance your team's competencies and capabilities so that they are on-track to progress into aligned content teams.
- Influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment.
- Manage execution, drive high performance culture and quality of all research output.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's preferred
- 5+ years of experience in conducting/leading academic or applied research; with 2+ years of experience in directly managing individual contributors OR a proven track record in coaching and mentoring early career associates.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, teach, and relay complex ideas
- Strong project and program management skills; demonstrated track record leading cross-functional initiatives
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77608
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.