- Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your account territory
- Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
- Research and find new leads and contacts within a specific account territory
- Meet with clients at conferences, as well as drive on-site renewals
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on new challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Native level of Japanese and intermediate level of English language
Who you are
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Know about what motivates you to be the best every day
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Performance-based awards, including incentive trips for high achievers
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
- Flexible work location with Virtual first
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77343
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.