The Content Coordinator supports a team of Content Managers and Content Directors who develop compelling content tailored to each executive community we serve. This position conducts research, manages department tools and documents, posts content to websites, edits marketing copy, and occasionally travels to Evanta’s conferences.
What you will do:
- Manage creation and implementation of department processes, tools, documents and training materials
- Conduct occasional phone interviews with senior executives
- Manage the posting of content to conference agenda websites
- Write and edit marketing and communication copy, introductions to conference media clips, session abstracts and corporate executive bios
- Conduct efficient, independent and creative research on topics impacting Fortune 1000 organizations and C-level executives
- Schedule calls with C-level executives and speakers
- Provide support and back-up while team members travel
- Proficient in Associated Press style
- Provide customer service to large sponsor accounts
- May travel to conferences to fulfill content facilitator roles and responsibilities
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, journalism, English or related field is preferred
- 1-2 years professional work experience is required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Extremely detail oriented, with the ability to build and maintain informational spreadsheets
- Interest in business, management, technology and leadership content
- Passion for building strong relationships
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, specifically business writing
- Effective editing and proofreading skills
- Prioritize competing deadlines and take direction from leaders across the business
- Up to 10% travel – to facilitate conferences – is required
- Application Process: both cover letter and resume are required.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 41,600 USD - 59,800 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77214
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.