About this role
This is an individual contributor role within Gartner’s Content Strategy organization focused on implementing and managing complex, cross-business-unit Research Architecture and Methodology programs that enable Gartner Research & Advisory (R&A) to deliver actionable, objective insights to clients and to support business growth, client engagement and retention.
What you will do:
- Define, deliver, and manage Research Architecture and Methodology programs on a global basis and in alignment with Research and Gartner business objectives
- Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple, concurrent, complex programs and initiatives
- Work with R&A, Product, and IT teams (and other functional areas where applicable) to develop content and business requirements that ensure the success of content architecture and methodology initiatives
- Create detailed plans and supporting documentation for each project, maintaining strong alignment and collaboration with partners in achieving desired results
- Execute multi-channel communication and training plans (internal and external) to engage and enroll key stakeholders in change management initiatives
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement of the Research content portfolio and related processes
- Create and manage key success measurement criteria and analysis to drive continuous program improvement
- Maintain an expert understanding of Gartner products and select research methodologies
- Contributes to the delivery of Gartner business goals by developing and implementing research strategy programs that improve client engagement and retention, by improving the organization's ability to deliver must-have content and support compelling interactions with clients.
- Ensures methodologies programs demonstrate value and return on investment, increase Research content visibility, enhance the client experience, and improve the effectiveness of Gartner associates
- Portfolio of projects is well managed, reported and communicated through their lifecycle and delivered to defined purpose and deadlines as expected to grow and scale the business
- Requirements with a keen focus on client and business needs are surfaced, documented, validated, and implemented
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 4+ years’ experience independently managing complex content programs, projects, and processes that demonstrate positive business impact
- Demonstrated track record of designing and improving business processes with rigor and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and backgrounds
- Ability and manage multiple projects and deliverables and priorities while meeting ambitious deadlines
- Experience with content strategy, content management (systems) and methodologies
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Must be proficient in creating pivot tables and charts
- May require travel to select Gartner events. Overall travel less than 5%
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77206
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.