Why You Should Apply
- You will deliver objective, actionable insights to CEOs, CMOs and Chief Product Officers and their teams within High Tech and Telco Providers across Sweden and Denmark.
- You will join a high-performing, global company that is seeing double-digit growth for 40+ consecutive quarters.
- You will work in a highly collaborative sales environment with excellent career growth opportunities – 95% of our leadership positions were hired internally.
For our office in Solna, we’re looking for an Account Executive to partner with new and existing clients within High Tech and Telco Providers.
As an experienced sales professional, you will address your clients’ most critical priorities, primarily their go-to-market and growth strategy. You will identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products. This is a field-based role, selling directly to Large Enterprise clients; organisations with $250M+ in annual revenue, which includes 77% of the Global F500.
- Quota of approximately $1M in contract value across 5-10 large enterprise accounts
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level executives and their teams, primarily the CEO and CMO/CPO office.
- Drive account retention and growth by impacting their most critical priorities and demonstrate Gartner’s value.
- Drive new business with new logos, through networking, events and your own prospecting.
- Utilise industry knowledge of your specific market segment, stay up to date with trends to ensure an effective go to market approach.
- Collaborate across teams, regions and departments, sharing best practice, to ensure a best-in-class approach to strategic initiatives and growth plans
- Support the business in improving diversity, developing fellow associates, and growing the team within an inclusive environment
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience, of which at least 2 years in a tech/IT environment. Direct sales experience within a vendor, service provider, telecommunications company, consulting, or a similar environment is highly relevant for this role.
- Experience selling to senior business leaders, preferably the CEO, CMO or Product Manager.
- A track record of consistent (over)achievement on your goals and targets.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is desirable.
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Swedish and/or Danish preferred.
- Experience using Challenger Sales or a similar sales method is a plus.
What Gartner Gives You
- Uncapped earnings and challenging and achievable quotas – 85% of our salesforce hit quota, unlocking accelerators every year
- An all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip for top performers; every year, 40-50% of sales associates qualify for this
- Best-in-class training, including an intensive 2-week sales expedition for new hires and continuous support after that
- Growth opportunities: our business is seeing double-digit growth, providing plenty of internal career development opportunities.
- Excellent corporate benefits.
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion, to empower each associate to be their authentic and best self.
- Virtual first policy, giving the chance to combine working from office and home
- The opportunity to work with Global 500 and sell at C-level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and help them to build the successful organisations of tomorrow
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77126
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.