Gartner Creative Center of Excellence is a dynamic, energetic, in-house creative team within Gartner, a global organization that has been growing by double digits for 25 consecutive quarters. To meet current business needs and fuel our growth, we’re seeking a motion designer to contribute innovative design solutions for internal studio creative, social, and digital campaigns. We are looking for talented people who want to build something new and exciting together.
Gartner's research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. We are a corporate marketing design team that works with our internal business partners to create effective and in-depth materials to drive a better buyer journey. This team accelerates and supports sales activity to attract, engage and convert leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner creative, marketing, and experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to all stages of creative development, from concept and storyboarding to animation/production and final delivery
- Collaborate with the Project Manager, Art Director, and Creative Director to meet creative and production goals
- Understand best practices for short-form content on platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Collaborate with Copywriters, Producer/Editors, and the Project Manager team to develop on-brand strategic video solutions for our business needs
- Maintain the highest creative, conceptual, and production standards, while constantly ensuring brand integrity and consistency
- Stay current and up-to-date with current design trends, techniques, and processes
- Understanding efficient workflows and the ability to work from and expand on existing templates and work within brand guidelines
- Prioritize work and be able to balance multiple projects with competing timelines
- Working with a no egos team where we prioritize collaboration to come up with the right design solutions (video creation is a team sport)
What You Will Need:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in either motion studio, in-house, or at an agency
- Strong portfolio with relevant examples of previous client work along with w/a solid reel with a strong sense of typography, design, animation, and style frames
- Demonstrate well-executed designs in motion for social platforms
- Competency in After Effects and a basic understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, plugins, techniques, and approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative spirit and the desire for constant improvement
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working with Cinema 4D is a huge plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude towards problem-solving and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adjust to new situations and maintain focus to meet tight deadlines
What We Offer:
- Growth and learning opportunities - Our team strives to continually learn and grow together
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and results
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77092
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.