Full-Stack Developer (React.js/Node.js/Nest.js)
We are looking for a talented full-stack developer to join our team and help us create amazing web and mobile applications using React.js, Node.js, and Nest.js. You will be responsible for developing user interface components using React and integrating them with back-end services using Node.js and Nest.js. You will also work on improving the performance, scalability, and security of our applications.
- Design and develop user interface components using React.js and best practices
- Build and maintain back-end services using Node.js and Nest.js frameworks
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code following coding standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and stakeholders on project requirements and features
- Troubleshoot and debug issues across different browsers and devices
- Optimize applications for performance, usability, and accessibility
- Follow trunk-based development approach and merge small, frequent updates to the main branch
- Practice pair programming and collective code ownership to improve code quality and reduce dependency
- Apply eXtreme Programming (XP) principles such as test-driven development, continuous integration, and refactoring
- Work in an agile environment using Scrum framework and participate in sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Apply test-driven development (TDD) methodology to write automated tests before writing code
- Apply domain-driven design (DDD) approach to model complex business problems and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a full-stack developer using React.js, Node.js, and Nest.js
- Experience with front-end tools and libraries, such as Webpack, Babel, Redux, Material UI, etc.
- Experience with back-end tools and libraries, such as Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, Multer, JWT, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with trunk-based development, pair programming, XP principles, Scrum framework, TDD methodology, and DDD approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77083
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.