About the role:
The Client Success team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
What you will do:
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions across various business functions ensuring they are successful in the utilization of their Gartner subscription, resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
- Facilitate client calls, understand client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
- Conduct regular reviews of client book of business looking into performance and key client engagement metrics
What you will need:
- Native fluency of Mandarin and advanced level of English language required to engage clients in Greater China Region and SEA.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a client service or customer retention environment. In particular, the ability to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders and ensure they are gaining outstanding value from their relationship with Gartner.
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delighting clients
- Strong communication, collaboration, prioritization, critical thinking, and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What you will get:
- Competitive paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77056
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.