About this role:
The Territory Planning & Analytics (“TP&A”) team is at the center of delivering against our CEO’s top priorities – rapidly-growing the sales force and increasing sales productivity. We provide strategic advice to corporate and senior Sales leaders across the globe to ensure the best return on the company’s substantial annual investment in incremental sales professionals.
Territory Alignment team provides mission-critical support focused on efficiently translating strategy into action. Our ability to execute while continually innovating, automating, and enhancing our services is core to TP&A’s ability to meet the increasing needs of the broader business.
What you’ll do:
The associate will be responsible for leading and managing independently Operational Services to Sales Leaders and help drive NCVI (Net Contract Value Increase) by executing key processes and improving Territory Strategy for a Pod. Independently drive and partner with TPA Stakeholders to help Sales Leaders take informed decisions in incremental Sales force and building optimal territories.
Clients Service: Provide support to Gartner Sales Leaders
- Engage verbally and in writing with assigned Sales regions to provide timely and accurate resolution
- Work on ad-hoc operational projects with minimal guidance
- Manage and resolve support requests from internal clients within service level agreements.
- Engage with Sales Leaders and partners with members across functions to deliver value
- Partner within and across teams to Identify gaps, problem solve and improve processes
Conduct data analysis and support reporting needs.
- Ensure data integrity by identifying discrepancies and updating datasets regularly.
- Manage data tools and internal applications including Anaplan, Excel, Power BI, CRM, etc.
- Successfully drive high complexity projects with minimal guidance
- Gain strong understanding of internal systems and processes such as Account Moves Process guidelines and Rules of Engagement (RoE)
- Mentor and train other team members on processes/tools
Execute on business-critical sales operations: Provide service support for core TP&A processes which include:
- Correct account alignment: Ensuring right Salesperson is assigned to correct accounts
- Efficient new hire intake process: Ensuring new to role sales associates have a robust territory as soon as they become quota eligible.
- Personnel changes: Ensuring our internal processes and systems are set up when we have critical changes in our sale personnel. E.g., when sales associate join or depart the firm, when they have changes in their territories, etc.
- Assist with transition and implementation of new processes.
- Own and drive execution of assigned workstreams independently.
What you’ll need:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in STEM discipline with 4+ years of relevant experience in client service and/or service operations/delivery role
Thoughtful – steps back to consider the situation; respectfully challenges the status quo
Driven – committed to persevere and succeed
Coachable – asks questions, adopts best practices, and quickly absorbs feedback
Ownership - Owns the service and is seen as trusted business advisor by stakeholders
Who you are:
- Strong Communication skills – communicates in a clear and concise manner (written / verbal).
- Problem-Solving – breaks down problems and considers solutions, comfortable with quantitative analysis.
- Stakeholder Management – works effectively with stakeholders/partners/teams; builds / maintains good relationships.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and Power Point, knowledge of VBA/Macros and Power BI is a plus.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes and services.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies with changing requirements.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:77034
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.