About this role:
The Variable Compensation Data Analyst will be part of a Service and Support team and will be responsible for the Global Managing Partner (MP) Program territory support and reporting. This role consists of assisting with the set-up of annual territory planning and account assignments while also supporting data entry and developing and maintaining reports using various technologies that will assist in running the MP program.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a proficiency in the retrieval and manipulation of ownership data from warehouse report spreadsheets, a data warehouse or database environment.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Consulting data and how it can be leveraged in reports.
- Assist with design, development and modeling of territory assignments and enhancements to existing or new reports and dashboards specifically as it relates to territory planning / administration.
- Effectively communicate changes and concerns.
- Collaborate with Consulting Global Operations team to define and execute on territory needs.
- Act as a liaison for resolving issues for MP Program specifically as it relates to territories.
- Respond to data requests from MP Program associates in a timely and efficient manner.
- Drive global consistency in the MP program by ensuring accurate data, accurate account assignments and support of the day-to-day crediting for commission payments.
What you’ll need:
- Strong data analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, and/or hands on experience with Power BI
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in math or analytics OR 3+ years business experience in a similar data analyst role.
- Ability to work well both independently and on a team in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented with an unwavering commitment to pursue relevant and accurate data.
- Results-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered and meeting deadlines.
- Fast learner with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible; open to consistent changes that provide department and employee opportunities for growth and improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76956
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.