MVP, Regional Leader Nordic
The Region Lead will manage and govern Consulting business within the Nordic Region to ensure we deliver on client, knowledge and people objectives while growing and scaling business as well as:
- Drive Region P&L to consistent double-digit growth fueled by top-line growth
- Lead strategic programs on a geo scale to implement best practices
- Support growing and retaining strategic clients in the region
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Oversee and manage P&L for Region within Gartner Consulting, approximately $21M in revenue
Support the Industries in developing and retaining Anchor accounts
- Optimize BUC through efficient and effective delivery and cost management
- Establish Gartner brand awareness and G2M strategy for local market
- Play an active and visible leadership role in acquiring and growing client acquisition and retention focused on large enterprises and repeat business
- Partner and build strong relationships with counterparts in GTS, EXP and others to enhance collaboration with Consulting to deliver maximum value and bring “the best of Gartner” to our clients
- Demonstrate the value proposition to key external (clients) and internal stakeholders (GTS, EXP and Consulting workforce) that Gartner Consulting is a “must-have” and natural extension of Gartner research
- Lead by creating and maintaining a high performance culture by embodying a no limits mindset and being able to implement best practices
- Develop, deploy, and optimize local delivery associates
- Create an unrivaled environment for associates to grow and develop their careers; invest in professional development and long-term learning
- Maintain a healthy talent pyramid within respective Region in alignment with our operating model with a continuous focus on ensuring a strong pipeline of entry level consultants with defined and diverse career paths
- Ensure that respective Region is contributing to the development, deployment and maintenance of distinctive knowledge and expertise to solve client issues
- Create and maintain a culture of bottoms up knowledge management across Region
- Collaborate with Professional Development, Finance and HR to consistently improve the performance of the region
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Double Digit growth, BUC improvements
- Most senior roles come from internal promotions rather than external hiring
- Build sustainable relationships to improve internal and external presence
- External – Manage relationships with CEOs/CIOs at key clients
- Internal – Cultivate relationships at senior level across Gartner BUs, SLT,Gartner peers in Sales
- 15+ years of experience in Consulting in the Nordics(ideally some with a Tier 1 Consultancy); 10+ years in business development / lead generation role
- Leadership experience - Experience leading a labor-based professional services organization or practice within a consulting firm or a senior leadership role in an IT organisations
- Track record of execution and measurable results - A track-record of implementing and operationalizing a successful, multi-country growth strategy while also delivering on short-term financial goals and longer-term operational improvements in a people-intensive business.
- Technology acumen - Fluency in technology-related topics is helpful, but deep IT expertise is not required.
- Talent development - Reputation for building world-class teams, attracting, and developing highly successful and motivated leaders in prior leadership roles.
- MBA highly preferred
Additional Leadership Traits
- A powerful intellect and independent, but highly collaborative, nature to fit into the culture of Gartner’s high-performance culture.
- A natural interest in information services and technology.
- The analytical skills to secure and compare information from multiple sources to identify business issues; the ability to make sense of complex issues and ambiguous situations.
- A high degree of personal maturity and confidence.
- An unquestioned reputation for integrity and the highest ethics.
- Ability to navigate, lead, and thrive thru ambiguity.
- Ability to work as a committee with senior leadership to drive collaboration.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76821
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.