About this role:
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Gartner, you will be supporting teams across the organization with reporting, analysis, and deriving actionable insight from various internal systems and data sources. You’ll be working directly with these teams to pull time sensitive information, merge together data from separate sources, and create dynamic on-demand reports and dashboards.
Please note: at this time we are only considering candidates that do not require visa sponsorship for this role.
What you’ll do :
• Partner with stakeholders to define data and reporting requirements
• Use multiple Business Intelligence tools to extra data from numerous sources
• Set up and manage recurring report schedules
• Maintain and implement enhancements to our suite of self-serve reports and dashboards
• Work alongside Gartner’s corporate Information Technology team to develop new reporting capabilities
• Triage incoming report requests and process those requests in an efficient manner
• Set up and complete quality assurance testing of our reports and system changes
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters or advanced degree a plus
• Strong analytics skills and experience in Power BI is a must, other tools nice to have
• Strong understanding with T-SQL, DAX, Power Query (M)
• Industry knowledge of BI landscape and latest emerging tools supporting descriptive to perspective analytics
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge, such as mentoring or training
• Ability to work in global, cross-functional virtual teams
• Strong communication skills to ensure the satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support
• Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76719
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.