The Conference Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing strategies and sales enablement initiatives to achieve or exceed commercial exhibitor goals within a culture focused on results, accountability, relevance, innovation and speed to market. Responsible for supporting marketing initiatives and sales needs across a variety of channels and activities pre, during and post-conference.
- Assist marketing manager in implementing annual marketing strategies to drive exhibitor acquisition and retention across NA/LATAM conference portfolio
- Act as a key support to global marketing managers with their core assignments: branding, experiential programs and digital
- Execute end-to-end exhibit sales campaigns and activities to help meet exhibitor revenue targets
- Facilitate lead generation/nurturing activities (ad hoc programs, conference launches and webinars) to enhance the prospect/exhibitor experience
- Assist marketing manager in marketing analysis of activities that gauge ROI, as well as identifying ways to increase revenue growth
- Support exhibitor sales team with ad hoc requests as needed throughout selling cycle
- Manage and update content management system and related sales tools
- Produce marketing material to enhance sales productivity – PowerPoint templates, sell sheets, brochures, attendee lists, surveys & reports
- Administrate the creation of relevant social content, working with the various internal teams to ensure policies are adhered to
- Ensure that tools/marketing materials are globally consistent and adhere to brand guidelines
- Coordinate the logistics involved in conference execution, from experiential programs to sales support
- Comprehensively oversee conference budgets and manage the procurement process
- Complete additional projects as required and support corporate goals related to conferences
- Experience of attending, exhibiting or organizing seminars/conferences
- Travel to conference is required (20%)
- BS/BA Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least two years B2B marketing experience
- Exceptional time management and organization skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Must be a team player able to interact respectfully and collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and copywriting/editing/proofreading experience
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Experience of working with a content management system
- Knowledge of integrated multi-channel marketing
- Understanding of graphic design/print production processes
- Understanding of the IT industry and key market forces
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Adobe)
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76625
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.