What makes Gartner a GREAT fit..
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the role:
The New Assignment Team (NAT) is at the centre of delivering towards our CEO’s top priorities – rapidly-growing sales force and increasing sales productivity. We ensure accurate and quality assignment of accounts by adhering with the designed market strategies and Gartner’s guiding principles.
New Assignment team provides mission-critical support focused on helping Sales take informed and timely decisions. Our ability to execute while continually innovating, automating, and enhancing services is core to NAT to meet the increasing needs of the broader business.
We are currently seeking Sr. Operation Associate to join the New Assignment Team. The primary objective of the role is to ensure accounts are validated and routed to the appropriate sales representative based on the results from secondary research into company firmographic data. The candidate is expected to independently manage the defined Operational deliverables by executing quality output of the key processes and enable Sales team to pursue right opportunities.
What you will do:
- Ensure quick and accurate assignment of new accounts to the Sales thereby improving the seller/customer experience and speed-to-lead rates.
- Navigate through available data sources to identify right salesperson and apply the required routing logic for account assignment.
- Understand and monitor the volume trends for your aligned product areas and own the specific workstreams/processes with minimal guidance.
- Engage verbally and in writing with Sales/Sales Managers to provide timely and quick assistance through mailbox management.
- Analyse the root cause of an issue and support in providing faster and accurate resolution.
- Manage and resolve support requests from internal clients within service level agreements.
- Working towards continuous process improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify, understand and work to resolve issues that may arise related to account assignments.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree. 2+ years of experience. Relevant marketing/client management or service operations experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Power BI/Macros is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a very fast-paced, deadline driven, fluid team environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines and produces accurate results.
- Ability to demonstrate thought and result leadership and problem-solving skills through proven track of driving initiatives.
Who you are:
- Self-starter – This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious, perceptive, and be able to respond appropriately to change. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work autonomously to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at one time.
- Detail-oriented – Pays attention to detail, makes a conscious effort to avoid mistakes and understand causes instead of just the effects.
- Stakeholder Management – works effectively with stakeholders/partners/teams; builds / maintains good relationships.
- Communicator – communicates in a clear and concise manner (written / verbal).
- Intellectually Curious – Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research, the market landscape, & new thought leadership.
- Analytical – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proactive – Raise red flags and be success driven.
- Positive attitude – Approaches work with a positive mindset; views challenges or setbacks as opportunities to learn, improve processes and strengthen working relationships.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76592
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.