Gartner is looking for an analyst to provide research and advisory to global clients in the US, EMEA and beyond. You have experience as an AI Application leader or IT Leader researching or implementing innovative applications, vendor product manager, or consultant working with senior-most institution leadership. Your experience will include helping organizations digitally transform using AI.
The successful candidate will possess thought leadership and have extensive knowledge in working with various AI Applications vendors and technologies associated with innovative AI applications. Knowledge of AI solutions such as generative AI in enterprise applications or AI simulation platforms are preferred. You also have a strong sense of business and automation challenges facing Application and Business Leaders today.
Hot topics to discuss with Senior Leadership:
- How to best select AI application vendors and technologies
- How to accelerate time to value of your AI applications implementation
- How to develop a successful AI application technology vision and strategy
- How will the AI application technology market evolve
- Emerging AI technologies most impactful to business and application leaders
- How can the experience be streamlined to promote greater adoption, resulting in higher value realization?
You will work with a collaborative team of highly experienced analysts and advisors to build authoritative research and advice that directly addresses the priorities and challenges of clients aligned to the enterprise AI Application technology sector. The focus is helping clients understand the impact of technology on enterprises and selecting the best fit vendors for their organization based on their specific use cases and needs. You will primarily work with application leaders, technology vendors and technology providers, consultants and investors.
Research and represent thought leadership and advise Application leaders and Business Leaders and their leadership team on:
- How to use AI to improve automation.
- Value drivers in the business case for AI applications.
- Creating a technology roadmap that best aligns with the business objectives.
- Increasing the usage of Automation, AI and Analytics, including identification of use cases for automation and enterprise AI applications
- Remain ahead of the curve on developments and issues within these specified areas as well as applicable adjacent areas of AI applications.
- Deliver high quality actionable advice through face-to-face and video-based presentations and discussions with clients
- Write high quality, clear, actionable, advisory research documents
At Gartner, we emphasize cutting edge thinking, disciplined analysis and most important, actionability. We are passionate about helping clients solve business problems. If this resonates with you, and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
Who you are:
To thrive in this role, it helps if you are obsessed with your topic! Gartner analysts are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you need to know your markets, vendors, trends, management practices, etc. and be able to see the forest and the trees.
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to quickly build rapport and gain client trust
- Confident presenter with a high level of executive presence (prior experience with speaking engagements is a plus)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to process information quickly and make actionable recommendations
- Willing to challenge conventional norms and views
Real expert in:
- Good knowledge in working with various enterprise AI applications vendors and technologies associated with delivering business value
- Strong familiarity with AI solutions related to generative AI in enterprise applications or AI Simulation Platforms are preferred
- Experience with strategic transformation projects that focus on AI and automation transformation
- An ability to articulate the role AI application technology plays in delivering business value.
- 8-10 years with AI applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. Certain locations in the United States require job postings to include a reasonable estimate of the base salary range and/or a general description of benefits and other compensation applicable to the role. For this role in those locations, the base salary range for new hires is:
California Annualized Base Pay Range: 105,000 USD - 115,000 USD
Colorado Annualized Base Pay Range: 105,000 USD - 115,000 USD
New Jersey Annualized Base Pay Range: 105,000 USD - 115,000 USD
New York Annualized Base Pay Range: 105,000 USD - 115,000 USD
Washington Annualized Base Pay Range: 105,000 USD - 115,000 USD
Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76536
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.