About this role:
Global Sales, Strategy, & Operations encompasses Sales Learning & Enablement, Sales Technology, Sales Process & Programs, Sales Analytics, and other core functions to support driving experience and productivity across Gartner’s global sales teams. The Change Management function determines the people impacts of GSSO-driven initiatives and develops strategies for successful change implementations for over 6,000 sales associates.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Associate Director, Change Management, the Change Management & Ops Specialist will support change management strategy for new and existing Sales Learning and Development programs including Gartner’s Sales new hire onboarding.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support change management strategy and development for our global Sales Learning & Development team through auditing, refining, and drafting effective communications and content
- Draft communications and collateral including but not limited to presentations, email announcements, newsletters, intranet pages, and email updates
- Understand the “voice of Sales” to draft communications and content that fits to various global audiences
- Support various change management programs including feedback loops, champion networks, surveys, by applying voice of Sales to future communications
- Advocate for the sales experience across all change management decisions and channels
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years’ experience in learning, communications, or sales role
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; can clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong collaborator
- Creative thinker
- Expert in Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Proficient project and program management skills
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching, and more!
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76472
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.