What you’ll do:
- Provide contracts specialist support for the Southern EMEA Legal Office, including responding to correspondence, maintaining the commercial registry, supporting administrative activities, obtaining signature authorities, etc.
- Control, prepare, and maintain domestic and international agreements and supporting documents, including organizing files, keeping track of status, obtaining signatures, acting as liaison, and coordinating the resolution of material changes.
- Execution of administrative processes, corresponding with internal and external administrative teams.
- Assisting and participating in creation of legal documents including declarations, powers of attorney, legal forms, memoranda, etc.
- Contribute to administrative efforts for any corporate acquisitions or restructuring as needed.
- Support business units in giving admin and contracts support with a specific focus on public sector clients (especially on the Italian Procurement Public Sector area), coordinating admin activities related to client’s registration, giving guidance and coordination to Sales and Consulting teams for the procurement process throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain all client contracts in Contract Management System. Contribute to Negotiator Playbook as well as centralized Onboarding Materials.
- Support Risk Management process in alignment with other team functions.
- Liaise with external counsel and with notaries regarding all notarial deeds.
Impact of Role: Expected Results:
- Ability to handle pressure from sales management in relation to accepting terms in contracts and public procurement processes.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on value of business to Gartner versus complexity of activities and public procedures and need of individual sales associate to hit their own targets.
- Coordinate with different parties on administrative matters.
- Protect the Gartner brand while balancing the requirements of the business against the Company’s requirements to ensure protection of its intellectual property and mitigating risk to Gartner.
- Effective prioritization of critical deals; professional presentation of contracts and business concerns; ability to master external c-level discussion.
- Escalate appropriately to legal department.
What you’ll need:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Experience with commercial Public contracts, technology licensing, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge of the Italian Public Procurement processes preferred.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility, Ability to work independently, Detail-oriented
- Languages – Italian and English essential. Spanish and/or French nice to have.
- Willingness to take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Problem analysis and conflict resolution.
- Ability to liaison with various departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creativity and time management skills.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76465
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.