When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual courage. As a Gartner analyst, you’ll not only use your knowledge and experience to help clients solve complex issues and deliver on key initiatives, but you will also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries.
About this role:
Gartner analysts are industry thought leaders who create must-have research and provide advice to world-leading organizations. A Senior Director Analyst possesses a keen eye for identifying gaps, problems, and solutions within the market they serve, and help clients make better decisions relative to their highest business priorities.
As an analyst, you will bring Gartner's research, best practices, and tools to life across a broad range of world class clients. Your focus will be on both the pragmatic research that assists a client in solving today’s problems, and provocative research that challenges a client’s assumptions on how the future will play out.
What you will do:
• Provide clients with actionable insights in advisory calls
• Develop new research and ideas through thought leadership
• Bring independent insights that accelerate the client's ability to act
• Research, analyze, and predict market trends and shifts
• Collaboratively perform must-have research on Security Operations topics
• Create clear and actionable research documents and graphics
• Provide peer review and feedback on other experts' research
• Actively lead and participate in innovation, ideation, and research discussions
• Develop and deliver presentations for webinars and conferences
• Grow the business by supporting sales with proof-of-concept calls
• Be a mentor and a coach by supporting other team members
What you will need:
• Strong expertise in penetration testing (red teaming) and vulnerability management is required.
• Prior deep technical or hands-on expertise in at least one of these areas
• Understanding of services, products, tools, and SOWs strongly preferred
• 12+ years of relevant field or industry experience in cybersecurity
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Graduate degree preferred
• Ability to establish credibility with executives and leadership stakeholders
• Articulate and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation development and public speaking skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76328
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.