Who we are:
Gartner, the leading Research & Advisory firm, is now offering a development program for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights! Gartner’s Global Talent Lab is designed for rapid skill acquisition and career growth. You will embark on a 15-18 month learning journey centered on investing in YOU.
What makes The Talent Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by thought leaders in the field with the goal to design and deepen your subject matter expertise through an extensive peer network and best-in-class research resources.
- You will work in a collaborative global setting with individuals who are helping shape the future of enterprises.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Principal Analyst, you will engage clients every day supporting their mission critical priorities, helping them to make the right decisions for their role and business. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends, and partner with peers to create actionable content for Gartner clients. You will showcase your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Expert.
- Develop a deep understanding of sourcing best practices for applications development and management services scope/topics.
- Review clients RFP and MSA (master service level agreements) documents against Gartner’s best practices and provide feedback to clients on how to improve them.
- Help clients to use Gartner research like Magic Quadrants and Market Guides to help them select the right provider for their specific circumstances.
- Liaise with internal associates and subject matter experts (Gartner Analysts) in relation to various client topics in Applications Outsourcing market.
What you’ll need:
It helps to be obsessed with your topic! Gartner Experts are correctly viewed as THE thought leaders of their industry. This means you will need to further develop your knowledge of your markets, vendors, trends, and management practices. Gartner Experts are team players who value expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. They also love to solve the most challenging of puzzles!
- Help us see the future & be creative. You must be a lifelong learner with foundational knowledge and experience in enterprise applications implementation.
- Solid understanding of enterprise services best practices.
- Subject matter knowledge enterprise applications with the ability to demonstrate RFP outsourcing
- Understanding of and curiosity about the larger business impact of new technology and business trends on enterprise applications and how these can be navigated successfully
- 3-5 years of prior experience in Procurement/Sourcing of applications or IT services
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience of reviewing RFPs/MSAs and vendor proposals will be considered a plus
- Willing to occasionally travel, regionally and globally.
What we offer :
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical A culture that puts people first, emphasizing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, work-life balance, and the desire to have you bring your full, authentic self to work every single day. See some of our recognition here.
- Professional development focusing on being outrageously known and fully supported by highlighting your strengths through tangible opportunities and providing constructive actionable feedback to help reach your full potential.
- Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment focused on YOU and YOUR capabilities.
- Unlimited growth potential, “Growing with Gartner” is encouraged, supported and celebrated!
- Top-tier benefits that challenge the status quo of the industry.
- An emphasized and encouraged work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one, increasing with tenure.
- Impacting organizations most critical priorities and working directly with senior executives
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76280
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.