About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an analytical and driven individual to work on our product management team and make a significant impact on Gartner's client experience. As an Associate Product Manager, you will work closely with the Product Manager and partner with data scientists, data analysts, engineers, and designers to build an experience to help our clients navigate and leverage Gartner research easily and reduce the client's barrier to insights.
You will work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize new features, analyze data, and drive product innovation. You will conduct client interviews, synthesize customer feedback, and work with your team to design MVPs (minimum viable products) and run experiments to test and iterate on features to improve the client experience. Your ability to apply Lean Product Principles will ensure high ROI and fast iteration of the solution.
What you will do:
- Work with the Product Manager to understand customer and business needs and synthesize opportunities
- Conduct client interviews to understand clients’ experience and pain points
- Help to integrate input from multiple channels, including customer research and stakeholder requirements, into product priorities and requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, launch, and assess MVPs
- Analyze MVP and experiment data and synthesize into findings and actionable insights
- Support the Product Manager in establishing a vision and roadmaps and providing visibility to business and technical stakeholders
- Independently manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Contribute to the product ideation and design thinking processes
- Work with data scientists and data analysts to ensure delivery are on time and with high quality
- Participate in the agile development process and ensure that work is delivered on time and on budget
- Provide detailed documentation of requirements in the form of user stories and support grooming efforts with UX Design, Data Science and Technology team to ensure a clear understanding of the client problem and requirements
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, math, statistics, or relevant discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in digital product management, product development, or related field
- Proven track record for new product innovation, including design thinking frameworks, product ideation, and agile development
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Experience in gathering input from and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders across businesses
- Strong working knowledge of lean product principles and software development lifecycle
- Working knowledge and understanding of the application of data science (including machine learning, natural language processing, neural networks)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside your comfort zone, with a bias for action and completion
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76265
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.