About this Role:
Our Experiential Marketing team is tasked with creating programs that help convert prospects into clients through experiences that clearly demonstrate Gartner’s value proposition. The Experiential Marketing Senior Specialist is a highly collaborative, business-savvy, innovative professional who has solid experience in building marketing programs, enabling Sales, and driving business impact. You will be responsible for working closely with Sales leaders and the wider marketing team to execute a clearly defined strategy to drive revenue growth for the business.
What You'll Do:
- Support the execution of Experiential Marketing programs, under the guidance of the Senior Director
- Work closely with regional Sales Operations and Sales leadership to enable the Sales organization to maximize their success with Experiential Marketing programs
- Act as main point of contact for the salesforce within select regions
- Ensure that requests for participation in marketing programs meet the qualification criteria and set clear expectations for these qualification requirements with all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as center of excellence (e.g., adapt program strategy to the region’s needs, lead Sales training, develop communications, support best practice execution, etc.)
- Work closely with regional peers to ensure consistent program execution globally, track program results and processes list management requests.
- Partners with peers throughout Corporate Marketing to create a seamless experience in pre-event marketing campaigns, onsite experiences and post-event communications.
- Assist with reporting of program performance.
- Coordinate the needs of various stakeholders and ensure consistency and optimum utilization of Gartner resources (Analysts, budget, locations, etc.).
- Manage issues to resolution, with referral or escalation as applicable, working with Product, Events, Sales, and Research.
What You'll Need:
- 4-6 years of event and/or marketing experience
- A track record of excellent performance meeting targets and objectives
- Experience executing complex marketing campaigns and activities
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Ability to interpret and represent data for meaningful dialogue
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and design appropriate solutions
- Strong communication skills both written and presentation, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, planning and organization skills
- Limited travel required (5-10%)
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:76191
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.