Executive Partner, Executive Programs (ExP) (Iberia)
About the role:
Gartner Executive Programs (ExP) is a service within Gartner Executive Technology Services (ETS) and is the indispensable tool for digital leaders. It is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 8,500 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of 28+ member relationships.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan.
- Conduct virtual briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars.
- Present or facilitate at ExP events where relevant.
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business.
What you will need:
- Consulting and/or CxO roles with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.).
- Industry background can be varied but Public Sector and Utilities would be a plus.
- Demonstrate exposure to large E2E transformative initiatives having led/co-led large critical programs.
- Extensive knowledge of a CIO’s focus areas and an in-depth understanding of the IT industry (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.) and priorities such as the challenges of “today’s” CIO’s and how Gartner ETS can make the difference.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives.
- English and Spanish at fluent or native level is mandatory, Portuguese is a plus.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75923
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.