What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The HR Partner will collaborate with the HR team and the business to implement HR initiatives in line with the organization’s strategic objectives. By developing strong internal client relationships and providing coaching, the HRP will help drive people management initiatives. Working as part of an influential, global HR team, the HR Partner (HRP) will work with a strong multi-disciplined group of colleagues. Key responsibilities include providing HR consultation and support in the areas of performance management, change management, recruiting life cycle and employee relations.
What you’ll do:
- Employee Relations – Serve as primary point of contact for managers and associates in actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct complete investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts. Escalate issues to HR leadership and BU leadership as appropriate. Collaborate with HR leadership and inside counsel as needed to address complex or highly sensitive issues.
- Recruitment & Retention – Partner with Recruiting to ensure a conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Workforce Planning & Organizational Development – Craft and revise role profiles to meet the needs of the business and workforce plan. Collaborate with BU finance partner to ensure alignment with financial budgetary requirements and company forecast cycle. Provide guidance on the BUs’ current organizational state and future requirements and take the lead in ensuring organization changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner.
- Succession Planning – Support leadership preparation for OC and BU annual talent review sessions. Participate in BU talent reviews in order to help identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to minimize attrition, particularly in BU critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive critical market places.
- Compensation & Benefits – Participate in leading annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with BU leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollment processes.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years of progressive HR experience or equivalent relevant work experience, and strong business acumen.
- Proven HR Generalist skills including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, performance management, recruitment, and training and development.
- Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address business issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation.
Who you are:
Strategic partner providing direction for the BU's in the area of strategic HR planning and operations. Partner with GVPs and managers to provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the BUs.
- Trusted HR advisor coaching Managers and associates on their effectiveness and performance. Effectively use influence and negotiation strategies to secure support from stakeholders for support of key initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with team members in a matrix environment.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75643
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.