Gartner Invest focuses on the Public Equity, Private Equity and Venture Capital, and Investment Banking spaces. We are one of the highest-performing, most exciting and fastest-growing teams in Gartner. With 80% of this team on track to achieve Winners Circle (130% of target) this year, Gartner Invest is looking to grow our team with a top-performing Senior Account Executive.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have roughly 18,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What You’ll Do
- Account management with an outcome of increased customer satisfaction and an increase in retention and account growth
- Quota responsibility of $1m+ of contract value within a territory of major client accounts
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s sales methodology
- Account planning and territory management
- Managing forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintaining competitive knowledge and focus
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of experience with proven consultative sales, preferably to investors or in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, curiosity, resilience, executive presence and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships at C-level within large enterprise organisations
- Strong computer proficiency and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree – desired
What You Will Get
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), attractive pension plan and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
You Will Be
- Joining a team in an underpenetrated market which has consistently overachieved
- Selling to and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the investment world
- Part of the fastest-growing macro sector in global investing
- Benefitting from the recent significant tailwind in technology investing
Our awards and accolades
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019 & 2020
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75497
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.