Why should YOU consider Gartner’s sales? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that truly knows no limits.
Backed by decades of refining a system for consistent growth and overachievement, we’re the world’s leading research and advisory company. At our core, Gartner is a conduit of transformation, that provides actionable objective insights for executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smart decisions and stronger performance on organizations’ most critical priorities.
As an enterprise account executive, you align strategic solutions for clients’ most critical priorities. You will identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products. This is a field-based role, selling directly to Large Enterprise clients; organisations with $1Bil+ in annual revenue, which also includes 78% of the Global F500.The territory for this account includes specific major client accounts.
- Convert viable prospects into active Gartner clients (members), owning the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Continually build an encouraging pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against your sales metrics ensuring KPI’s are met
- Manage complex high-revenue sales across matrix and diverse business environments
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Collaborate across teams, regions and departments, sharing best practice, to ensure a best-in-class approach to strategic initiatives and growth plans
- ~8+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, with evidence of prior success in achieving on targets
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
What We offer
- Uncapped earnings and challenging and achievable quotas – 80% of our salesforce hit quota, unlocking accelerators every year
- An all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip for top performers; every year, over 50% of sales associates qualify for this
- Best-in-class training, including an intensive 3-week sales expedition for new hires and continuous support after that
- Growth opportunities: our business is seeing double-digit growth, for the 11th year and running, providing plenty of internal career development opportunities.
- Excellent corporate benefits.
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion, to empower each associate to be their authentic and best self.
- Virtual first policy, giving the chance to combine working from office and home
- The opportunity to work with Global 500 and sell at C-level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and help them to build the successful organizations of tomorrow
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75362
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.