About the role:
This is a unique opportunity for a systematic, creative, and experienced individual to make an impact on Gartner’s product portfolio. We are looking for a self-driven and result-oriented individual, who can help innovate and manage the systems and processes related to operationalizing products within a portfolio, change manage and drive consistency/efficiency across product teams they are aligned to support internal associates on product queries and analyze portfolio to share insights.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Product Management teams to innovate and manage the systems, processes and structures related to product setup, retirement, and operationalizing a product:
- Product setup and release management activities
- Product/SKU retirement in line with product strategy
- Entitlement tracking and management
- Post-launch optimization of processes and tools
- Drive consistency and efficiency:
- Ensures thorough knowledge share with other portfolio colleagues to limit duplication of work across GPM teams
- Drives consistent use of standard tools and processes, and enhancements as needed
- Develop/support change management programs accordingly
- Run ongoing evaluations of our product process steps, associated productivity processes, programs, methodology and tools to drive client retention and growth activities throughout product management and prioritizing globally consistent iterations as needed.
- Enable GPM to be constantly improving, staying on top of best practices, methodologies and tools
- Act as a knowledge center for their product family and identify cross-role opportunities
- Field questions to GPM about products (or redirect to other groups as needed)
- Highlight conflicts in product entitlements that could create lack of differentiation or other issues between products in the portfolio
- Identify cross-product/role opportunities
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; Master’s is a plus
- 4+ years of related experience in Project management, Product operations, Product / Technical support and/or Product management
- Appetite for cultural and structural change and experienced in influencing stakeholders across BUs to drive change
- Curiosity for trying new models and approaches and learning quickly to improve outcomes over time.
- Strong knowledge of product management and operations practices;
- Ability to analyze data qualitatively and quantitatively
- Successfully led introduction of product transformation or re-positioning initiatives
- Ability to prioritize & handle multiple requests concurrently and consistently deliver superior results in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts and analyses in an accessible and compelling way.
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, benefits and more!
- US: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75245
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.