Design, implement and manage global projects across ITLTP with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple concurrent ITLTP projects.
Support the achievement of business objectives and goals and satisfaction of business needs by coordinating, implementing, managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of assigned Research projects with the Business Operations & Strategies (BOS) lead, Group CoR, SVP and the leadership team. Support the strategic direction and execution of all projects and initiatives.
A successful candidate must be able to:
- Partner & collaborate within Research and Advisory and with key business partners to capture operational & business requirements and successfully establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans.
- Manage processes – end to end cost management, effective use of resources and feedback in all processes. Effective and timely issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Execute on initiatives with a targeted strategy that will achieve measurable improvements in process effectiveness, process efficiency and client (internal and external) service satisfaction.
- Create and provide change management tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcome.
- Problem solve by reflecting an understanding of stakeholder barriers to actions, and suggestions of correct approach/methodology to overcome those barriers with focus on practicality, testability, scale and use/re-use.
- Display business acumen – Maintain an excellent understanding of Research areas supported, internal/external business management & informational needs. Become the “go to person” for all related questions and issues.
- Leverage project management best practices, tools, templates and standards, resulting in projects being on time, on budget and on target to deliver the anticipated business value.
- Apply project planning methodology to all projects, underpinned by fact-based data and change management methods. Create, manage and communicate success measurement criteria to continually assess outcomes that improve project execution.
- Implement regular project reporting (monthly/quarterly) to key stakeholders to communicate progress and metrics measurements. Identify and communicate challenges to stakeholders in real-time.
- Design and deliver project communications and presentations to all management levels within and beyond Research. Manage ongoing interactions and communications with internal stakeholders.
- Successfully contribute to the delivery of Gartner Research business objectives by developing, implementing and managing Research projects that deliver business-critical outcomes and impact.
- Focus on what’s right for the business by leading and prioritizing based on business imperatives.
- Ensure that all assigned Research projects demonstrate value, impact and return on investment and satisfy all defined business requirements.
- Quickly adjust and come with alternate approach/methodology in light new developments.
- Lead by example and manages all assigned research projects. Project resources are managed effectively, to ensure balanced and consistent load across projects and programs.
- Drive results through communication and change management across Research to ensure successful adoption of program outcomes. They should be confident in engaging with multiple levels of stakeholders from research, advisory, analyst, other teams and clients (if applicable) to share and explain the data, relevance and use cases for tools and deliverables aligned to projects, products and workstreams.
- Manage, report and communicate on individual projects throughout their lifecycle and deliver on objectives to grow and scale the business.
- Thrive in a matrixed organization. Be the point person for the Research organization for all matter related to the assigned programs/projects, including after delivery.
- Demonstrate expertise in Research businesses and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years business experience, with progressive responsibility, in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- 2+ years Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of managing optimized processes, projects and programs in a global environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience and track record applying change management best practices to strategies, projects and programs.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills to include identification of needs requirements, problem solving
- Solid experience with Microsoft software including Excel, Word, PPT, Project and PowerBI and their application to perform analysis, distribute clear information and deliver effective communication.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated usage of databases, analysis tools, and standard business reporting tools.
- Familiarity with Research processes
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:75202
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.