What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
As an experienced sales professional, you’ll partner with existing Gartner clients, leveraging internal subject matter experts, to address their most critical priorities. By becoming a true partner to your clients, you’ll identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products. Clients of the large enterprise sales team have $1B+ in annual revenue and include 77% of the Global 500. Your role will also include:
- Quota of circa $1.5m USD in contract value in over, managing 10 – 15 large enterprise accounts.
- Partnering with C-Level executives to develop and implement effective, enterprise-wide strategies
- Guide customer satisfaction, account retention and growth by collaborating with clients and internal Gartner teams
- Own forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
What you’ll need:
We’re a traits-based organization that seeks diverse talent to best meet our clients’ needs. We look for sales professionals with strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability. The experience level we look for is as follows:
- 5-8 years of consultative, B2B sales experience
- Experience prospecting to the C-Suite and senior-level leadership of enterprise businesses
- Quick learning attributes that enable you to pivot and work through ambiguity
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales process and strategies
- Track record of overachievement on goals or quotas
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- World-class training through our Sales Academy when you join and on-going training from our L&D team and sales leadership
- Unlimited advancement potential as a sales professional or progression into people leadership
- Unmatched resources to support your success
- Inclusive environment with great balance for personal and family life
- Generous compensation including uncapped commission, accelerators, bonuses & other incentives
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74976
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.