This role is responsible for providing reporting and insight through analytics pertaining to regional sales data and activities. This includes supporting the development, and implementation of our Sales analytics and data strategy. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and derive actionable insights into our Sales Business priorities, as well as create a scalable data infrastructure and user friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our growing company. We are looking for a driven, highly analytical, collaborative team member who will support and own workstreams across a variety of sales productivity programs. This is a fast-paced, high-visibility, cross-functional role that requires someone who is a self-starter comfortable with problem solving, decision making, and a dynamic work environment.
- Act as a strategic partner to our senior sales leaders while navigating all data/metrics available
- Proactively communicate accurate, timely and actionable analytics, with the focus on improving sales productivity while providing insight into the trends of leading and lagging indicators for each GBS Sales Region.
- Communicate sales processes, operational updates and best practices within the region at Ops reviews/team meetings
- Manage month and quarter-end processes ensuring all business is transacted and accurate
- Drive best practice sharing across the GBS SBA global team and each sales region
- Enhance our capability to analyze and make sense of large sets of data and translate findings in a visually appealing manner that tells a story and drives decision making
- Drive objectives and consistent reporting in support of GBS Priority Programs utilizing standard analytics with each sales region.
- Provide ad-hoc analytics and information to stakeholders to help address their business questions in a timely and efficient manner
- Support each sales region’s understanding of enterprise sales tools and centralized reporting
- Bachelor s degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- 3-5 years of working experience preferred. Preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting
- Exceptional excel skills
- Experience structuring analyses, presenting visually and numerically, defending analyses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with little direction
- Strong analytics skills and experience in Power BI or other BI tools
- Comfortable speaking to large groups
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74967
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.