To support our on-going growth in Israel, we are looking for a highly talented consultative Account Executive with passion for innovative High-Tech Start-up/Midsize Israeli industry & experience in Strategic Product & Marketing initiatives to join our Israeli High Tech Executive Accounts Sales organization in Herzliya Pituach. Gartner for High Tech clients equips Technology Vendor CEOs, General Managers, CMOs , Product, Sales and Marketing Leaders with insights, advice and tools to advance their enterprise. You’ll guide these C-Level executives as they develop products and Go-to-market strategies, to help them solve the challenges their customers face and to better understand their competitors
You will partner with C-level executives in High Tech companies in Israel to
• Develop & implement enterprise wide strategies to drive their growth in global markets
• Identify new target markets & geographies
• Develop new products and services
• Manage product launch and lifecycle
• Help build brand awareness and product positioning
• Drive demand and lead generation
• Determine optimal sales strategy & channel strategy
• Aid sales through real time market & competitive intelligence
• At le5 years of experience in direct sales to CEOs, CMOs, VPs Marketing, VPs Product Development, VPs Sales in Israeli High-Tech companies.
• Track record of consistent over-achievement of targets and Top Performance award/recognition
• Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding of enterprise-wide issues and aligning them to value added Information Technology/Software service solutions bringing business value to customers.
• Strong natural curiosity, the ability to probe beyond 2nd/3rd levels to uncover the real need of the customer
• Strong conceptual value-based thinking
• Strong internal drive for best performance/results, sets ambitious goals to stretch potential and grow and improve
• Competitive, can-do attitude, solution focused, loves challenges
• Collaborative, helps others and engages others to help achieve mutual goals
• Feedback seeking, coachable and strong learning ability
• Business fluent in Hebrew and English (both written and spoken)
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74805
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.