The Sales Enablement (SE) team is focused on driving sales rep productivity, revenue, and retention, while also ensuring a world-class sales experience for clients. We drive revenue growth through the careful planning and execution of sales productivity programs. The SE Specialist will support the design, delivery and measurement of sales enablement programs, tools, and technology. The Specialist will collaborate with the Associate Director of SE, sales managers, and cross-functional colleagues to help build a full spectrum of enablement offerings.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with SE Associate Director, broader SE team and the Sales, Marketing, Product, Analytics, Operations and Tech teams on SE planning and best practices execution.
- Support development and implementation of formal and informal learning programs (i.e., training, coaching).
- Support creation and deployment of enablement content and collateral materials e.g., playbooks, scripts, value propositions, pitches, etc., and help map them to the GES sales process.
- Effectively communicate the "WHY" for the SE programs and materials, and ensure sales buy-in.
- Capture and analyze program impact, and content / technology / tool usage.
- Manage the roadmap of enhancements for enablement programs and materials. Execute these enhancements for ongoing improvement.
- Maintain and/or enhance existing tools / technology / processes / communications and create new tools/processes/communication as needed.
- Ensure all sales tools are up to date and available to GES Sales via Inside Gartner.
What You will Need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales enablement or sales operations roles.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities.
- History of building successful training programs, collateral, and job aids that resulted in sales, revenue, and/or retention growth.
- Experience interpreting vast amounts of data to make informed recommendations.
- Strong facilitation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability and desire to build credibility and develop trusted relationships.
- Familiarity with Seibel CRM and/or Salesforce.com.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Highspot, or Gong is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving needs of a high growth sales team.
Who You Are
- Curious: Interested in identifying ways to solve complex problems.
- Flexible: Willing to learn, try novel approaches and iterate based on impact.
- Forward Thinking: Energized by new enablement theories, processes, tools, and technologies.
- Adaptable: Successful in fast-paced environments and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communicator: A persuasive presenter.
- Inclusive: You thrive in diverse environments.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74752
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.